Thursday, December 16, 2010

A very Merry Christmas

As much as it hurts me to post without a picture, this will be one of those posts. It has been a long year of many happy and many sad times. I know I know I am the busiest person on the face of the earth and I never stop for one second. I just wanted to tell all of my clients and friends how much you all mean to me. There are days when I just do not know how i can do it without you all in my life. Thanks you for all of your help to keep my sanity with school, work, motherhood, running my own business and my horrible job of house wife ( hehehe). I wish you all A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and hope to see you all happy and healthy in the NEW YEAR!

LOVE

Kera Rose

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This article offered me a fantastic notion concerning this subject. Wonderful performance. Cheers